* Individuals, teams and organizations are in the midst of an existential crisis
* More than ever before we are being challenged to define our WHY in a way that inspires our people AND creates value for all stakeholders
* Too often though, this exercise is an intellectual one, resulting in nice words, but not enough follow through
1. Quality time and space with a small group of like-minded leaders to reflect on the big WHO & WHY questions
2. A journey to the depths of our inner BEING where the WHY? reveals itself effortlessly and with profound clarity
3. Lasting connections with like-minded leaders from diverse sectors that you can continue to share inspiration with
WHY THE HUMAN POTENTIAL FORUM MIGHT BE FOR YOU?
Many leaders are now coming to the conclusion that the question “WHY we exist”? is intrinsically linked to WHO we are BEING at the deepest level.
Defining the qualities that make us unique (like: open minded, creative, connected, collaborative or humble) and creating the conditions for them to be lived is key to unleashing purpose.
In other words we are now being asked to deeply listen into our inherent HUMAN POTENTIAL and, combined with our life experiences, let it inform our purpose and our contribution to the organizations we serve.Mark Vandeneijnde
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM