BECOME A HUMAN POTENTIAL TEAM EXPERT AND HELP TEAMS WORK AND THRIVE FROM THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
“Bringing a TEAM to unfold its FULL POTENTIAL is a key success factor in any organization, small or big. It is also a challenge. How a team functions has a direct impact on the individual and collective performance, motivation, creativity, well-being, resilience and so much more. You know it and your (prospective) clients know it too”
* Are you a HUMAN POTENTIAL COACH, certified by Being at Full Potential in the Individual and/or Organizational assessment?
* Are you interested in a “DOOR OPENER” and proven method to transform your client’s teams and bring their inherent FULL POTENTIAL to life?
* Are you interested to expand your expertise in TEAM development and would you like to gain confidence and full proficiency in CREATING and FACILITATING such a programme?
Being at Full Potential created the Human Potential TEAM ASSESSMENT to measure the 5 mindsets that characterize a FULL POTENTIAL TEAM And we created the TEAM DELIVERY TRAINING to equip you as a facilitator with everything you need to support teams in unleashing their FULL Human Potential
1. You will have a deep insight in and understanding of the 5 Full Potential TEAM measures
2. You will have inspiration and knowledge on how to design the flow of a Human Potential TEAM workshop
3. You will have discovered your unique style of creating a BEING space
4. You will have learned to facilitate powerful conversations and work with the data of the TEAM assessment with the Being at Full Potential unique exploratory approach
5. You will have acquired concrete formats, tools, exercises and practices to tailor the workshop to your clients needs
6. And you will confidently be able to pitch this work to your (prospective) clients
Why the TEAM DELIVERY TRAINING might benefit you and your clients:
1. The team is the molecular unit where employees work together, where innovative ideas are conceived and tested, and where bottom-line results are achieved. But it is also where unclear group goals, ineffective ways of working and interpersonal issues can cause friction and hinder productivity. In this ever changing and uncertain world, growing from a moderately effective team into a FULL Potential team will be key for any team in delivering value to its customers and maintaining its cutting edge.
2. To accompany a team on a collective development journey and lead them to access more of their full team potential, requires a deep insight in what it takes for a team to grow from average/good to great. We will create a BEING space in which we will immerse ourselves in the 5 Full Potential Team measures, learn from real case studies and work experientially with the team data. Prior to the training all participants will be invited to experience the Human Potential TEAM Assessment Tool online.Mark Vandeneijnde
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM